As IRS stimulus payments come into Dart Bank, please use the question and answers below as well as the useful links to learn when your stimulus will be credited to your account.
Q: My stimulus payment has not shown up in my account yet, when will it post to my account?
A: The stimulus payments are being received in the first file of the morning at 9am from the IRS. You will see the stimulus payment in your account if Dart Bank received your payment from the IRS. We receive payments once a day and they will be posted by 9 a.m. each day when they are received.
Please note that we have no further advanced notice than what is found through Dart Express Net and the Mobile App. They provide real-time information, and have all the information that we do. Calling the bank will not provide any different information than what is available through those applications.
Q: How do I set up alerts for when my stimulus payment (all deposits) has arrived?
A: For Mobile banking please perform the following steps:
- Sign into the Dart Mobile App
- Click the “hamburger” menu
- Select Text Banking
- Select Add Alert
- Under Alert Type, click the drop-down menu and select “Transaction”
- Click Continue
- Under Transaction Type, click the drop-down menu and select “ACH items”
- Under Alerts on amount greater than, enter the dollar amount
- Click Submit
Alerts will be sent via text message to the phone number displayed when setting up the alert.
For Dart Express Net please perform the following steps:
- Sign into Dart Express Net
- Click Options tab
- Click Alerts and then select Events
- Under Alert Type, click “Email” or “Login” next to “Receiving Incoming ACH Credits”
- Click Submit
If you select “Email”, the alert will be sent to the email address we have on file. If you select “Login”, you will see the alert when you log into Dart Express Net. Text alerts are not available through Dart Express Net.
Q: How can I check if I am eligible for a stimulus payment?
A: Please visit the IRS website under useful links below.