Now you can manage your accounts at your convenience, any time, anywhere! Dart Express Net online banking provides you with access to your accounts and many other banking services at home, at the office or on the road, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And it’s completely free!
• Review checking and savings account information
• Review up to 12 months of statements, including check images and transaction history for 365 days.
• Check loan balances
• Make loan payments
• Download account information into money management software programs
• Transfer funds between your Dart Bank accounts instantly.
• Transfer funds between your Dart Bank accounts and your accounts at other institutions, using inter-bank transfers.
Mobile Banking App
Dart Bank now offers Mobile Deposit within our mobile banking applications for iPhone and Android Smartphones
Dart Bank Mobile Banking allows you to bank on the go. It’s free to download and offers quick access for managing your bank accounts. Check your balances, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs and banking offices with just a touch. Our app is fast, secure and free. Use your current login information to start banking today.
Mobile Banking Features:
• Deposit Checks
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills
• View Statements and Check Images
• Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.
Dart Bank Mobile Deposit
We know how busy life can get, and depositing checks might be the last thing on your to-do list. We created Mobile Deposit with you in mind, taking the hassle out of depositing checks. The latest version of our Mobile Banking app puts secure banking in the palm of your hand. You’ll have the ability to deposit checks from camera-equipped smartphones and tablets, saving time and providing quicker access to funds.
SMS Text banking
Get your account balance, recent transactions and more!
SMS Text banking is a service which allows you to quickly request and receive account information via text message. It comes with no separate fees from Dart Bank*. You can sign up through your Dart Bank mobile app, register in person with your Personal Banker, or simply call our Customer Service Center.
*your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
How do I begin Text Banking?
• You will first need to download our app from your desired app store.
• Register for the text banking services via your smartphone app. If your phone is not compatible with apps, or you prefer to not enroll this way, please contact our Personal Bankers.
• Once you receive our welcome text, you’re all set to start using the SMS Text Banking.
• Register for Text Alerts and receive an automated messages on daily balances, monthly balances, or when your account balance drops below zero.